Thursday, June 6, 2019

The thrill of live theater!!!

The adrenaline of a live performance is unlike anything in film or theater. 

                                                          Gwyneth Paltrow



Dearest Flutterbye Family,

As we enter into our final week of rehearsals, I wanted to thank you for sharing your cast member with me.

Our journey has been filled with laughter, creativity, stressful moments, warm-temperatures, and tons of excitement.

Nothing would be more thrilling than to have the theater filled to the brim with friends, family members, and supporters of the Arts.

I strongly urge you to spread the word!

Whether it be the internet; sharing links to our ticket site:
or to the Art Center event calendar:

or through "Save the Date" postcards which are awaiting distribution.


If you have a moment and would like to pick up a stack of postcards from my home, please let me know, and I will leave them for you.  I also have some posters to share as well.

Come and support the cast of  The Little Mermaid and embrace the beauty of musical theater.

Lys



No comments:

Post a Comment