Sunday, June 11, 2017

Closing Day Remiders. . .

Dear Friends,  

Today is an exciting time for all cast members and families.

In order to make sure nothing is left being at the conclusion of our run...please do the following:

1. ALL items must be removed from the green room BEFORE the cast party begins.  Any items left behind will be discarded.

2.  The animal shields, that were so beautifully made, are for your cast member to take home. 

Please remove this item from the theater BEFORE the cast party begins.

3. In order for me to complete my records for this season...all balances must be handed in today; that includes t-shirt orders, ad balances and theater donations.

4.  Videography information will be posted on the blog in a few days.  Keep checking in for updates.

5.  T-Shirts.  I am able to order more t-shirts for our cast/friends.  I will need to know your order information no later than this Friday.

I will see you all very soon.

Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment