Friday, January 27, 2012

We are comfirmed!

"Congratulations! You’ve been approved to produce   A…MY NAME IS ALICE!'
                                                                          Samuel Fench, Inc.                        
Ladies,

We have secured the rights for "A. . .My Name is Alice".  

Please spread the word that your show is May 4 and 5 at the Cheltenham Center for the Arts.
Tickets will soon be on sale.  Remember that the theater only holds 90 seats.

Auditions have been going very well.

I will post all parts by Tuesday evening.

Start to think about what days are best for you to rehearse.
I will be choosing additional group rehearsal dates/times. I will post them soon.

Any ideas, poems, thoughts that you would like to share with the rest of the cast need to be on the blog.  

Write your comments and I will be glad to post them for you.

Peace,

Lys


No comments:

Post a Comment